Office Setup To get started with your Microsoft Office Installation you must need valid product key code & visit www.Office.com/Setup and we can also help you with your entire process to setup office product online.
Have you Just bought Microsoft Office product ? If yes then you can complete your Office Setup online with your product key code. You just need open office.com/setup or setup.office.com in to your web browser. For more information about setup procedure check the guide below.
How to proceed with Microsoft Office Setup online:
1. First of all sign in to your office account at www.office.com/setup. Now redeem your product key. If you don’t have a account yet then create a new one and use the same Microsoft login credential to sign to your My Office account
2. Once you have successfully completed with the step one. then Select Install of your product, select Install again. By default, this installs the 32-bit version of Office on your PC using the language you selected when you redeemed the product. But If you want to install the 64-bit version, change your language.
3. Once you will click on install internet explorer will show you a popup with the option “Run”. And in Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox you will get the option to save the file. As soon as the file downloaded you need to open it manually and run the installation.
4. Also you will be informed when installation done like, “You’re all set! Office is installed now” and then the animated video will show you how to find office applications on your computer. Follow the instructions in the window, for example Click Start > All Apps to see where your apps are, and select Close.
1. Visit office.com/setup and sign in to your Office account or create a new account (new users)
2. Enter Office product key
3.Select your subscription and click download button to begin the downloading process
4.There, you will get the choice to choose from different versions and languages
5.Depending upon your browser, run the downloaded setup
6.Click Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox)
7.After installation, open any of the application of MS Office 2016
8.Here, you will be see a Office activation wizard
9.Click activate and enter the same product key, if asked
10.Follow the on-screen instructions to complete activation
Office 2019/365/2016 For Mac
1.First two steps as same with those listed in PC
2.Now, log in to your Office account and install Office setup 2016
3.For this, you have to open My Account and under the name of your subscription, choose Install
4.On the next window, select install under Install information
5.This will begin downloading the installation package
Once the download completes, open Finder and go to Downloads
1. Double-click Office_Setup_2016_Installer.pkg
2. Click continue
3. Review the software license agreement
4. Choose agree to the terms of the software license agreement
5. Select how you want to install the Office 2016/2019/365 and click continue
6.Change your install location, if you want and then click Install
7. Enter your Mac login password and click Install software
8. Click the Launchpad icon in the dock to display all your applications
9. Click the Office icon and then click Get Started followed by What’s new
10. This will begin activation process
11. Enter the product key, if asked
12. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish activation
13.It’s good to go!
NOTE: While installing your Microsoft Office 365 may be you can see the message like, Stop, you should wait to install Office 2016. That means the installation process has found compatibility issue with something else installed on your PC. In that case feel free to contact our support via live chat online and will love to answer all you questions.