Prefer a backup method and make your worries go away!
How to do back up with iCloud?
- Firstly, connect the Wi-Fi network to your device.
- Then, go to Settings.
- After that, (name).
- Click on iCloud.
- Hit iCloud Backup.
- Press Back Up Now.
- Lastly, Wi-Fi needs to be connected till the time backup gets complete.
Follow the given below steps to know about your last backup details.
- Firstly, go to Settings.
- Then, (name).
- After that, click on iCloud.
- Next, press on iCloud Backup.
- Note that below the Back Up Now, you will get the details of the backup. It will comprise the date as well as the time of your last backup.
How to back up with iCloud Backup by itself?
Follow the given below instructions to make the iCloud backup your gadget on a daily basis by itself.
- Firstly, ensure that iCloud Backup enabled in Settings.
- Then, (name).
- After that, tap on iCloud.
- Then, press iCloud Backup.
- Next, make your gadget connect to a power source.
- Then, connect Wi-Fi needs to be connected to your device.
- Ensure that your screen is locked of your device.
- You need to go through your device to check whether it has enough space available or not.
- After signing in to iCloud, you will receive few GB of iCloud storage. It will be completely free of charges.
Note: If you require more space, then you need to give money for the same.
How to do back up with iTunes?
- Firstly, update iTunes with its recent version.
- Then, go to iTunes and then connect your PC to your device.
- After that, do the steps according to the instructions given. For instance, it can ask to provide your passcode. If you forgot it, then you can take guidance from them for steps that should be done next.
- Click on your device whenever it gets displayed in iTunes.
- Remember that to store your Health related info from your smartwatch, you require to encrypt your backup.
- Lastly, tap on Back Up Now.
Note: Keep your password safely because there is no other way to get your iTunes backup without this password.
Remember! To know about your backup status you need to go through ‘Summary screen in iTunes.’ Below the Latest Backup, you’ll be able to know about date and time.
Charlie Noah is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Charlie has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.